Saturday, December 13, 2008

Journal: Saturday, 12/13/08

►  Piddled with more computer house keeping and tagging photos until I got bored with that and went to bed around 2 AM.

►  Still no Ozzie (ISP).  Mostly cloudy, strong and gusty south wind and 40ºF/4ºC @ 10:00 AM.

►  My ISP is down, my television station has reverted to fund raising this weekend and the weather is lousy and forecast to get worse.  I am not a happy camper.  (41ºF/5ºC @ noon)

►  Now that it is time for me to get off the computer and move on to other things, my ISP has finally come back online after taking an 18 hour break. Grumble, grumble, grumble.

►  The sun is trying to break through the clouds for the first time today. Based upon our weather forecast, I don't hold out much hope for its success. (Mostly cloudy, strong and gusty south wind and 45ºF/7ºC @ 2:00 PM)  (I was totally wrong.  Skies cleared to partly cloudy for the entire afternoon.)

►  A few more hours of partial sunshine than I expected this afternoon, but clouds are now returning. South wind is still very strong and gusty. Winter storm warnings are still in our forecast for tomorrow evening. (43ºF/6ºC @ 5:00 PM)

►  Weather Summary:  High = 50ºF/10ºC.  Low = 39ºF/3ºC.  Temperature @ midnight = 49ºF/9ºC.  AM = Strong and gusty south wind ... mostly cloudy to overcast.  PM = Strong and gusty south wind continues ... partly to mostly cloudy during the middle of the afternoon.

Subscribe to me on FriendFeed


.
Share/Bookmark