Friday, December 12, 2008

Journal: Friday, 12/12/08

►  Mostly clear, calm wind and 33ºF/.5ºC @ midnight.

►  Bedtime. Mostly clear, calm and 32ºF/0ºC @ 4:00 AM.

►  Looking good here in the Ozarks on this Friday morning. Clear, calm and 44ºF/6ºC @ 10:00 AM. NOAA says it isn’t going to last, though.

►  In honor of this last day of predicted sunshine for a while, Jo washed two loads of clothes and hung them on the clothesline.

►  I really must make a trip into town for provisions today.  Jo has only one apple left in the crisper.  Jo gets very cranky when she runs out of apples.

► I made the trip to town Friday afternoon with no problem, except for that giant sucking sound of money leaving my wallet.

►  Our ISP went down early this evening, so no Internet for me.  Boo!  Hiss!

Subscribe to me on FriendFeed

.
Share/Bookmark