Friday, November 21, 2008

Journal: Friday, 11/21/08

 ►  Through making spoons for the day. 29ºF/-1ºC @ midnight. Thankfully the north wind seems to be backing off.

►  Temperature dropped to 23ºF/-5ºC overnight. Our coldest night thus far this winter. In honor of the occasion, I flaked out early. In bed by 1 AM.

►  Day warming quickly. Clear, moderate north wind and 42ºF/5ºC @ 11:00 AM. I'm really glad yesterday's blustery north wind has subsided.

►  Hear geese heading south overhead -- waaaaay overhead.  (51ºF/10ºC @ 1:45 PM)

►  A little while ago, a spike buck streaked across the yard between house and studio. He was moving so fast, I wouldn't have been able to tell he was a spike buck, except Jo saw him up near the house earlier. I don't know why he was running, nor do I know why he was hanging around so close to the house, but I do know his quick trip across the yards upset the dogs mightily. (37ºF/2ºC @ 4:45 PM)

►  Temperature already down to freezing.  Clear, calm and 32ºF/0ºC @ 7:30 PM

►  Chilling down.  27ºF/-2ºC @ midnight.

Subscribe to me on FriendFeed

.
Share/Bookmark